This is a super easy dish but also super yummy and healthy.
We eat broccoli a lot due to its rice nutrition .broccoli is a great veggie to eat and so yummy with garlic.
I do believe that this is a dish you may have made times in your kitchen, and my intention of posting it is just for reminding.
Broccoli should be rinsed in water firstly no matter in stir fry recipe or salad. But I do recommend adding some salt in the water before cooking so that there will be a first layer taste.
Besides adding several drops of oil in the rinsing water can help to keep the broccoli crispy and green in color.
Garlic Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 middle size broccoli crown only , cut into small pieces
- 1 small section of carrots , cut into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Cut broccoli crown into small pieces
- Add 3 cups of water I pot or wok with 1 teaspoon of salt and several drops of oil. Bring the water to a boiling and then add broccoli and carrot slices to cook for around 2 minutes. Transfer out and drain.
- Heat up other cooking oil in wok; add chopped garlic in to stir fry until aroma.
- Add broccoli and carrot slices; add salt,mix well and serve hot.