Enoki mushroom【known as golden needle mushrooms 金(jīn)针(zhēn)菇(gū) in China】 is a lovely mild and sweet editable mushroom popular in many Asian countries. It can be steamed, stir-fried, boiled or stewed. I just love them from texture, appearance to taste. It looks so pretty, right? And it is also a perfect food for spring as in most cases, our body needs making preparation for summer.
This is a super simple but excellent yummy enoki mushrooms with minced garlic. Steaming extremely kept the sweet juice coming from mushrooms, which provides a great fresh flavor.
The best match for steamed dishes is garlic sauce. It is also a good component for hot pot dipping sauce.
Remove the ends and then lay in a serving plate. Recommend placing by layers to create a lovely presentation.
Then place the garlic sauce on top, add some fresh chili on top. Drizzle some light soy sauce.
Steam for 10 minutes.
- 150 g fresh enoki mushrooms , hard ends (around 1 inch) removed and washed
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 green onion , cut into sections
- Remove the hard roots of enoki mushroom. Clean and slightly drain. Then lay in a plate.
- Place garlic sauce , light soy sauce and pepper circles.
- Steam 10 minutes and then place green onion section on top.