Soy Sauce fried rice with ham, green peas, corns and carrots.
Fried rice with soy sauce is one of the most humble fried rice in China. Fried rice is always my first choice to deal with the leftover rice.
Personally I love to match rice with meat, eggs and vegetables. With different ingredients and seasonings, even with the similar cooking process, the tastes come out differ from each other greatly.
In order to make perfect fried rice, the steamed rice should be leftover I highly recommend to stir-fry them in pan to separate them from each other and remove the extra water contained.
Healthy and colorfuly fried rice with ham, carrots, green peas, corns and flavored with soy sauce.
- 2 bowls of leftover rice
- 2 middle size eggs
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon green peas
- 1 tablespoon corn
- Half of a middle size carrot chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped ham
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Beaten the eggs in a small bowl, chop other ingredients.
- Heat up some water in wok. Rinse carrots, green beans and corns in the boiling water around 2 minutes. Move out and drain.
- Heat up 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil in pan. Pour eggs in. During the process, cut the eggs into small pieces with your slices. Transfer the eggs out to a plate.
- Heat up another 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil in pan, add rinsed carrots, green beans, corns and chopped ham in to cook around 2 minutes.
- Add leftover rice in. Scatter the rice with your slice.
- Add soy sauce, salt and black pepper powder in to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Return fried eggs in. Mix evenly and serve hot!
If you want a dark color, add 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce in and reduce 1/2 teaspoon of salt according.