Easy stir-fry recipe: cauliflower stir-fried with tomatoes and tomato sauce.
In this special warm spring season, I am a big fan of sweet and sour taste. Just around 2 days ago, I just make the sweet and sour pork with pineapple, which turn out to be a good choice. There is a saying that sour taste can help to improve the appetite and sweet taste brings people the feeling of happiness. I totally agree!This is a vegan stir-fried recipe mainly with two healthy ingredients: cauliflower and tomatoes. Besides, I also add some garlic sprouts for extra flavor.
I use half of a whole cauliflower, one tomato, one garlic sprout and 2 tablespoons of ketchup. If you do not like the processed ketchup, just add another tomato and make the dish totally whole food.
- 1 middle size cauliflower (or half of a large one)
- 1 garlic sprout
- 1 middle size tomato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the cauliflowers into small pieces and then cook in boiling water for around 2 minutes. Transfer out and drain.
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes and the garlic sprout into small sections (separate the white part and green part). Chop the garlic and spring onions too.
- Heat up around 1 tablespoon cooking oil in wok, chopped garlic, spring onions to stir fry until you can smell the aroma. Add ketchup in; Mix well.
- Place cooked cauliflowers with tomato cubes and the white parts of garlic sprout in wok. Stir-fry for around 1 minute. Add green part of garlic sprout, salt in. Do a quick stir-fry to mix all the ingredients well.
- Transfer out and garnish some chopped spring onions on top.